Thursday, May 26, 2011

Insomnia

Flawless Blog 5/26/11

I have been up all night since yesterday. For some reason I couldn't sleep. I have too much wakeboarding on my mind. I guess I am so stoked about wakeboarding this summer. Lately, I have been having wakeboard lessons and I noticed that I am improving my wakeboarding tricks. I went to a fun wakeboard tournament last weekend and amazing I did well. I intend to participate again next month. My goal to to obtain more style and difficult tricks at the tournaments and have fun.

Since I am done with school until next fall, I plan to keep on looking for part time job. I am considering taking one or two classes during one year of waiting until fall semester 2012. I want to take human anatomy, but, I have to take an assessment exam before taking the human anatomy class. I MUST pass with 70 percent or better in order to register for human anatomy. I am just fascinated how human body functions. I just wish I could go back in time and study biology instead of drafting. Oh well, I guess back then I was young and was not thinking about the future. So, if you young college student currently in college, I strongly encourage you to think about the future. Will this major of study is a economy proof? Will this job last until I retire? Most important, will I like working what I studied at college for 30 years without getting tired of it? There's alot of shits I should had thought about the future while I was in college. I guess I just wanted to party hard before I get old. Bad idea!!

Alright, I better close this blog before I write a novel. Have a good long weekend, memorial day weekend. Don't forget to thank to our fallen soldiers that fought for our country. It takes courage to sacrifice their lives fighting for our freedom.

Rock on,

Flawless \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment