Sunday, May 15, 2011

the Bachelor Party...

Flawless' Blog... 5/15/11

Alright, the bachelor party camp out was a blast!!  I am very glad my groom, Satish Abraham had a special and good times with all of our good friends. I recall when Satish asked me to be his best man, I was honored, plus, I was stoked to be his best man. When I was asked to be the best man, I have ONE thing in my mind, best humble bachelor party that Satish will be able to enjoy, chat, and importantly of all being himself with all of our friends. Going stripper or titty bars is the last thing I have in my mind. I know if I host bachelor party at a titty bar, we will be less chatting each other besides coughing up all the $$ on them ladies. I will be constantly worrying about how my friends will drive home after the titty bar. So, I decided a CAMPOUT is the best thing for all of my friends to get together and grab the opportunity to catch up with the groom before he gets married.  And they will spend the night camping there without driving home intoxicated. I want to say BIG thanks to my best buddies for coming out here to PARTY like real MEN at the bachelor party / campout. I am going to list my friends who came out to the CAMPOUT:

Satish Abraham - the groom 

Raul Lozano - thanks for bringing out the stove, you're helva a cook!

Ronnie Lurwick - thanks for coming out and ride bicycles with friends

Steven Ashorn - thanks for fun and sorry about the 'GB' incident. Congrats on winning the poker game

Matt Erickson - thanks for the Goldschlager! Long Live the Gold!! And the 'condo tent'!!

Brandon Kiefer - thanks bring the washer games. And hosting the poker game... you still a good player!!

Chris Nordstrom - thanks for the lanterns. gonna call you green lantern.. thanks for coming by and have fun with us!! you're the man!!

Patrick Cassidy - thanks for the good jokes and chat... you still da man!! ya still kick ass at poker!!

Nik Theriot - thanks for coming and get to know our Texas peeps even more!!

Greg Burk - no, i didn't forget you!! thanks for creating a drunk drama that we will have a story to tell for many, many and many years to come... ur drunk stories will never get boring... thanks for coming anyway!!

Closing, I want to express how close I feel being with you guys. I feel really fortunate to have a great fiends like you!! You guys ROCK!!

Rock on,

Flawless \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment