Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Good Morning

SkullFlawless' Blog....

Woke up early to get ready to go to wakeboarding lesson, but, it got canceled due to lousy weather. I am kinda bummed it got canceled today. I want to learn more on a trick I am working on, the heelside frontside 360. I started working on this trick last summer and have been trying to land it ever since. I bought a trampoline from Craigslist, and been practicing 360's ever since. It's not that easy as I thought it could be...

Then later on night, boot camp fitness! I am looking forward to it. I need to boost up my intensity on those exercises. Lately, I have not giving 100 percent at boot camp due to getting tired quickly. It's all mental thing. I got to think 'Success' or 'Just Do It'. That's what I plan on doing it tonight at boot camp fitness 'Just Do It' giving myself 100 percent intensity.

Alright, I am outta here... you have a good day.... and always remember, ROCK ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment