Sunday, June 19, 2011

Crazy month!!

Flawless Blog 6/19/2011

It's been a crazy month for me. First of all I had gallbladder pain attack few weeks ago. You wouldn't imagine how painful my abdominal when the pain just out of blue attacked me. I had to go to the ER room find out what the fuck is going on with this extremely painful in my abdominal area. Good enough, it was gallstones in my gallbladder which would have to be removed.

I went to see my surgeon a week after my ER visit. I made an appointment for surgery two weeks advance so I will have time to get ready for my good friend, Satish's wedding. I am his best man. When I got home from my visit with the surgeon, I got a VP call from FED EX wanting me to attend an orientation. I was like, man, a lot of shit going on all in one time. I decided to re-schedule my appointment for a earlier date. That way I can get started FED EX orientation sooner.

After the surgery, my abdominal was sore!! You wouldn't believe how sore it was. It felt like I pulled a muscle doing sit ups or lifting something heavy. I have few days to rest before the wedding. Until the day before the wedding, I went to the hotel with Greg and got everything ready for the wedding. I went to the wedding rehearsal, then spend the night at the hotel. Woke up early on the day of the wedding, got dressed in suit. The weather was brutal hot. I was sweating soaked.

The wedding went smoothly. Satish and Kathy was so beautiful! I did all my 'best man' job done. There was about 250 guests at the wedding. It was the biggest deaf wedding I ever been. It was super cool. Now, I am at home resting as much I could. I am still considering participating the second visit of INT wakeboard tourney this weekend. I sure hope my abdominal feels 100 percent healed by this weekend.

If I don't attend the tournament this weekend, then, I will be pretty much upset!! Obviously, it's a must go!!

Thanks for reading.... until then...

Flawless

No comments:

Post a Comment