Monday, July 4, 2011

USANA

Flawless Blog 7/4/11

Happy 4th of July. What a great day to celebrate independence day!! We, American are so fortunate to live a country that is FREE.

Anyway, I just joined USANA supplements as an associate. I am trying to earn some money while I continue searching for part time job. And as well attend school to receive a degree in Radiology. If you are interested checking out the USANA products, please go to www.usana.com. USANA won many awards on their production of vitamins. Their vitamins are so amazing. I have been taking USANA vitamins for two years and I have not gotten sick. (Knock on the wood). It is really amazing that I have the energy, feeling young and most of all, sleeping well.

If you decide to join me as an associate, you WON"T regret. I have a wonderful team from California named ny.SRG. They assisted me achieving my goals. I got my first check few weeks ago and I am really surprised how much USANA paid me. It's really fun being an associate. Something to keep you busy while you have nothing to do during hot, hot, hot summer!!

Another thing, if you are not interested becoming an associate, but prefer to check out the products. No problem, I can get you into the USANA preferred customer program which you will get DISCOUNTS. I can explain more details on this preferred customer program. All you need to do is email me at gatorboardz@sbcglobal.net and I will get you started!!

Again, I hope you're having a fabulous 4th of July!!

Rock on,

Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment