Saturday, July 30, 2011

Helva of two weeks

Flawless Blog 7/30/11

It's been a crazy two weeks. I have ups and downs and I felt I need to express my feeling on what occurred  in the past two weeks. First of all, I was 100 percent recovered from gallbladder surgery and went to wakeboarding clinic with a pro from Florida. It was lot of fun, and I did learned bunch of stuff I should and shouldn't be doing. I was close on landing the back roll (wakeboard trick). It got mine confidence going. After the clinic, I arrived home and got a call from Fed Ex. They wanted to me to come to the orientation. I was stoked.

At the orientation, it was so boring, I assure you know it's obviously the orientation is all about safety. Yes, safety, safety, safety, Fed Ex wants to empathize the safety of being on the job. I was long 3 hours orientation. What's the best of it, I get paid for showing up. Is that super sweet?

I started working the day after the orientation. Hell, I gotta tell you it was a fucking challenging job. The warehouse doesn't have any A/C. The truck cargo was fucking hot. I was sweating like rain from my head to my toes. I nearly passed out on my 4th day at work. My body finally got the sense and used to the heat, lifting, bending, and constantly moving around. It was helva work out on my first week of working. The pay is good and I only work part time in the early am. So, I am not going to bitch about it.

Then a week later, my dog, Curly died of ruptured disc in his neck. He died on my lap when I was trying to drive him to the vet. I was stuck in the traffic. I am very very sad that he has to die that way. Now, I know Curly is in happy place with my other dog, Bugsy who passed away early last year. I feel so empty because I don't have any dogs in the house with me. I am so used to having dogs getting excited seeing me whenever I gets home from work or wakeboarding. I feel so lonely now. Timing is only way to make me feel better. I hate this, unfortunately, it the way of life.

Lastly, I wanted to get rid of my 2007 Chevrolet pick up because that's where Curly died on my lap. I couldn't bear drive my pick up any longer because it gives me nightmare seeing how Curly suffered at his last breath. I decided I want a SUV. I had always wanted a SUV. I am aware of SUV is well known for gas guzzling. I did test drive a most fuel efficient SUV, I didn't like it because they have no power, too small, didn't feel right. The dealer suggested me the 2007 Hummer H3, I was like, no thanks, too expensive, gas muzzling mofo. The dealer was like hey, I am going to give you the half price of this H3 and 2k equity. I researched on the internet on the H3 gas mileage, I find it shocking that the mpg is very similar to my 2007 chevy pick up. I thought, I live only once and I deserve to be happy, why the hell not!! I negotiated the trade and payment. Got a sweet deal with extended warranty. I drove one more time, the H3 did come to me!! It's so ME. That's who I am, I like rugged vehicles which don't have the fuel efficient. If someone come to me and say hey look at the gas price, I would say who give the fuck, I am willing to spend little more so I can have my enjoyment and happiness. It's grey and burnt orange color to represent LONGHORNS!! For you nay sayers or haters, you can always suck my ****.... Enjoy life!! You know life will fly by fast, and you will miss it and regret it.

Now I go go off - roading... you guys rock!!

Flawless

No comments:

Post a Comment